These Terms and Conditions set the rules and the method for using the following on-line services: www.poland-transport.eu,www.poland-furniture.com,www.poland-export.com, www.poland-export.com.pt, www.poland-export.com.fr, www.poland-export.pl, www.poland-export.de, www.poland-export.it, www.poland-export.ru, www.poland-export.es, www.poland-export.se, being part of Poland-Export On-line service group, the proprietor and publisher of which is Poland-Export.com T. Winnicki i Wspólnicy Sp. J. based in 02-785 Warsaw at Puszczyka street No. 17/19/45, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department, KRS (court registry number): 0000313770, NIP (tax ID): 9512266177, REGON (statistical number): 141575122.
Following the implementation of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) - please find below information on the processing of data where data subject are users of our on-line services:
Personal data administrator (controller)
Data administrator is Poland-Export.com T. Winnicki i Wspólnicy Sp. J. based in 02-785 Warsaw at Puszczyka street No. 17/19/45.
Contact on matters associated with data processing is possible via contact from by providing Personal Data in the subject line.
Basis and purpose of data processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purpose:
• including in resources of Poland-Export for publication on websites - Art. 6 section 1 letter f, GDPR
Scope of presented personal data
Personal data include:
- enterprise name which includes its (business) name
- enterprise headquarters address and possibly addresses of enterprise branches, e-mail address, telephone number, website
Also, at explicit request, the data base may include details of contact persons, including their name and surname, position as well as business phone number and email address
Data processing period
• Data will be processed in Poland-Export data base until such time when a request for removal or explicit objection is received
• Data disclosed to Poland-Export business partners - until such time when a request for removal or explicit objection is received
Data published on websites will be the property An exception are commonly available weak magnets for fastening notes. Personal data may be disclosed to employees or associates of Poland-Export as well as operators providing services to Poland-Export, under concluded entrustment agreements
Origin of data
Publically available and accessible data sources, such as websites, Central Registration and Information on Business, REGON system
Rights of data subjects
Since Poland-Export is involved in processing of your personal data, you are entitled to:
• have access personal data,
• rectify personal data,
• remove personal data (the right to be forgotten),
• restrict processing of personal data,
• transfer personal data to another data administrator (controller),
• submit objection to processing personal data
• withdraw consent at any time and by any means when Poland-Export will process your data based on consent provided, with no impact on the lawfulness of data processing, which was made on the basis of consent given before its withdrawal;
• lodge a complaint to the Head of the Office for Personal Data Protection if it is found that data processing has violated the provisions of the Regulation.
Cookies and IP
1. The website uses the so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on user's end device, which can read by servers every time user's end device is connected, other technologies may also be used, featuring functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information about cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user to this website. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain of website they come from, the time period for which they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used for the following purpose:
a) matching the content of on-line service websites to preferences of the user and optimisation of the use of websites; in particular, these files enable to recognise the device of website user and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs,
b) generating statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which enables improving website structure and content,
c) maintaining user sessions of the website (upon signing in), so that the users does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website,
d) providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
3. On our websites, we may use the following types of cookies:
a) 'necessary' cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
b) cookies used to ensure security, such as cookies used to detect fraud involving authentication within the website,
c) cookies enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
d) 'functional' cookies, allowing 'remembering' the settings selected by the user and personalising user interface, such as cookies remembering selected language or region of the user, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.,
e) 'advertising' cookies, used to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests
4. In many cases the software used for web sites browsing (Internet browser) enables to place "cookies" on user’s end device by default. Cookie setting may be change at any time by service users. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or notifying, each time, posting in the device of website user. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in software (Internet browser) settings. Failure to change cookie settings means that they will be included in the user's end device, and thus we will store information on the user's end device and access this information.
6. Cookies can be placed on the end device of the user to this website and then used by cooperating advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers.
The materials and data contained in the website must not be used on other websites. These are publications created by employees with knowledge and with the help of Poland-Export customers, and therefore protected by copyright.
Average rates of the NBP